top of page

Your Rights are Being Violated or You Need to Seek Redress

If you find yourself in a situation where you believe your rights are being violated or you need to seek redress, there are several options and authorities you can consider:

Local Law Enforcement: If you believe you are a victim of harassment, threats, or any criminal activity, you can contact your local law enforcement agency. They can conduct an investigation and take appropriate action based on the specific circumstances.

Civil Litigation: If someone has caused you harm, you may have grounds to file a lawsuit in civil court to seek compensation for damages. Consult with an attorney specializing in the relevant area of law to assess the strength of your case and determine the most appropriate legal course of action.

State Bar Association: If you suspect that the attorney involved in this matter has acted unethically or unprofessionally, you can file a complaint with the State Bar Association in your jurisdiction. They will investigate the matter and take disciplinary actions if necessary.

Mediation or Arbitration: In some cases, it may be beneficial to pursue alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation or arbitration. These processes involve the involvement of a neutral third party who assists in resolving the dispute outside of court.

Legal Aid Organizations: If you are unable to afford legal representation, you may be eligible for assistance from legal aid organizations. These organizations provide free or low-cost legal services to individuals who meet specific income and resource requirements.

It is important to consult with an attorney who specializes in the relevant area of law to discuss your specific circumstances. They can provide guidance on the most appropriate authorities and avenues available to you based on your situation.



bottom of page